7 reasons to choose Aeroflot for your trip
1. Many years of experience - Aeroflot Russian Airlines one of the oldest airlines in the world, many years of experience in passenger transportation, company with a fly to almost any point in the world quickly and easily.
2. Convenient connection airport - Moscow Sheremetyjevo Airport one of the most convenient airports for interchanges. You do not need a visa in Moscow, with a stop at the airport, comfortable corridors to move from one boarding gate to another, without leaving ""clean"" airport area. This connection method makes it comfortable with just one stop to reach the farthest corners of the world.
3. Food - the airline has a high hospitality during flights. Each passenger will get food and drinks during the long flights.
4. Elite club - program, which will allow you to collect miles, that you can use to make your trip more convenient, with additional hold baggage, priority registration, priority boarding, priority passport check.
5. Ultra-low fares - Aeroflot airlines may offer some of the lowest ticket prices in the market. Cheap tickets with this company are available if you plan to buy tickets at least 3 months in advance. This will save a lot of money on the tickets online.
6. A small number of delays - the airline can boast of punctuality, flight delay rate among the lowest in Europe, so you can be almost certain that when you fly with Aeroflot you will not experience inconvenience for flight cancellations or delays.
7. Maintenance - being one of the oldest airlines in Europe, Aeroflot boasts excellent service both in the air and on the ground - from check-in flight, to the smiles of the aircraft in flight.
|Baggage information||Cabin baggage||Checked baggage|
Max weight: 10kg
Max dimensions: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm
Max weight: 23kg
|Loyalty card||Aeroflot Bonus|